Game week returns to The Old House
We'll be ending our yearlong culinary journey with a week dedicated to game - with our chefs creating hearty dishes, perfect for the cold winter days. The specials menus will be available from 4th - 10th November, and we've got a first look at what The Old House will be offering up.
Known for their contemporary take on British classics, their game specials menu will be offering just that, using fresh and locally sourced game meat.
• Game terrine served with game chips
• Pigeon and hedgerow salad
• Mixed game pie served served with chips or mash potato and mushy or garden peas
• Venison burger with sticky blue cheese sauce served with fries
• Pan fried pigeon breast with port and shallot jus served with sesononal baby roasted roots
Enter our Game Week competition!
We will be continuing our culinary exploration in the New Year and want your suggestions for a food week! Anyone who dines with us during game week will get the chance to submit their idea and you could win dinner for two.